Data Entry Pharmacy Technician
The Front End Pharmacy Tech is responsible for performing activities under close supervision that support pharmacy management operations in the administration of pharmacy benefit for lines of business. Typically a certified pharmacy technician.
- Translate prescriptions filled out by the prescriber and enter information in the patient’s profile in accordance with state regulations.
- Work with pharmacists per work instructions, policy and procedures, management direction or any national or state regulations.
- Quality assurance, prescriber and patient outreach and adverse event reporting.
- Participate in department continuous improvement efforts internal to the department.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 6 months minimum Pharmacy Tech experience.
- Valid Pharmacy Technician license / certification / registration as required by state laws.
- Basic math skills and general PC knowledge including Microsoft Office, Internet, and email required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills desired.
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy, and quality.
- Ability to learn internal systems, processes and programs as needed.
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
Founded in 1973, Freedom Fertility Pharmacy was one of the first pharmacies to focus exclusively on the needs of fertility patients. Today, as an Express Scripts subsidiary, Freedom is America’s leading fertility pharmacy, delivering more fertility medications nationwide than any other fertility-dedicated pharmacy. Our teams at Freedom specialize in the unique needs of fertility patients by providing: medication compounding, expedited delivery, superior customer service and comprehensive patient support.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes. Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the “Most Admired Companies” in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services. We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation. Express Scripts is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.Apply Apply for the Data Entry Pharmacy Technician position