Customer Service Representative - Patient Care
Have you heard? Express Scripts and Freedom Fertility Pharmacy is now part of Cigna. Together, we’ve got big plans. How big, you ask? We want to change health care to make it more affordable, more personalized, and more focused on helping the whole person to achieve better health outcomes. And that’s only the beginning. Read on to learn more about working with us.
This role is all about helping your patients’ dreams of having a family come true. You’ll use your empathy and good listening skills to handle inbound calls from patients and learn more about their medical history and challenges with fertility. This is not your average customer service job – you’ll enjoy the rewarding experience of helping our patients and working for a company that truly cares about people.
Founded in 1973, Freedom Fertility Pharmacy was one of the first pharmacies to focus exclusively on the needs of fertility patients. Today, Freedom is America’s leading fertility pharmacy. Our teams at Freedom specialize in the unique needs of fertility patients by providing: medication compounding, expedited delivery, superior customer service and comprehensive patient support.
What you’ll do:
- Work with both patients and physicians to coordinate fertility plans and medications
- Own the patient experience through resolving customer issues and ensuring 100% follow-up to customers
- Provide patients with price quotes, order status, and non-clinical case updates
- Use your attention to detail and listening skills to accurately obtain and enter patient information, including shipping, insurance and payment information
What you need to do the job:
- Be Tech Savvy, Data Entry & Microsoft Outlook are a must
- Have Excellent Customer Service Skills; be inquisitive, analytical and investigative and do it with keeping the customer in mind
- Be Efficient – attention to detail, organization skills, time management, and problem solving skills will be important
- Be Flexible; Ability to adapt in a dynamic work environment; willingness to work a flexible schedule when needed
- Be A Strong Communicator; Effective interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- High School Degree (or GED) required