Pharmacy Operations Supervisor
Have you heard? Express Scripts and Freedom Fertility are now part of Cigna. Together, we’ve got big plans. How big, you ask? We want to change health care to make it more affordable, more personalized, and more focused on helping the whole person to achieve better health outcomes. And that’s only the beginning. Read on to learn more about working with us.
As a Pharmacy Operations Supervisor, you will be responsible for day-to-day operations of a team of associates in Pharmacy Operations monitoring productivity and performance standards while planning and directing workflow and project assignments.
Here’s a little more on how you’ll make a difference:
- Promote a positive team environment and ensure best practices are shared
- Coordinates schedules and workflow for the team
- Oversee and assist in complex customer service escalations
- Assist in development of programs and process improvements to enhance the level of internal and external customer service provided
- Oversee team and individual performance standards and service standards are met
- Develop, coach, and provide feedback to employees concerning quality, reliability, accountability and productivity
What you’ll need to do the job:
- High School diploma or GED required
- 3-5 years relevant experience
- Pharmacy Technician license / certification / registration as required by state laws
- General PC knowledge; MS Office, Internet, email.
- Excellent oral, written and phone communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy, and quality
- Experience using strong basic math skills related to dosing calculations and basic Excel manipulation.
Demonstrated leadership skills and the ability to effectively develop and assist team members
Advanced problem solving skills.
- The ability to work collaboratively with other departments to resolve complex issues with innovative solutions.
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic working environment, make independent decisions
- Demonstrated ability to handle difficult conversations in a professional manner
Cigna Corporation (NYSE: CI) is a global health service company dedicated to improving the health, well-being and peace of mind of those we serve. We offer an integrated suite of health services through Cigna, Express Scripts, and our affiliates including medical, dental, behavioral health, pharmacy, vision, supplemental benefits, and other related products. Together, with our 74,000 employees worldwide, we aspire to transform health services, making them more affordable and accessible to millions. Through our unmatched expertise, bold action, fresh ideas and an unwavering commitment to patient-centered care, we are a force of health services innovation.
When you work with Cigna, you’ll enjoy meaningful career experiences that enrich people’s lives while working together to make the world a healthier place. What difference will you make? To see our culture in action, search #TeamCigna on Instagram.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex, childbirth (including pregnancy) or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
If you require an accommodation based on your physical or mental disability please email: SeeYourself@cigna.com. Do not email SeeYourself@cigna.com for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.Apply Apply for the Pharmacy Operations Supervisor position