Pharmacy Technician Associate Representative
Have you heard? Express Scripts and Freedom Fertility Pharmacy is now part of Cigna. Together, we’ve got big plans. How big, you ask? We want to change health care to make it more affordable, more personalized, and more focused on helping the whole person to achieve better health outcomes. And that’s only the beginning. Read on to learn more about working with us.
As a Pharmacy Technician, you will be assisting patients in receiving needed medications to help achieve their dreams of building a family. You’ll be empowered to engage patients, insurance companies, and multiple departments to process orders and ensure timely shipment of medications. This role is very detail oriented and you’ll spend the majority of your day working on our computer system.
Here’s a little more on how you’ll make a difference:
- Accurately enter prescriptions into our system. Use the knowledge you gain from training, your problem-solving skills and support from your team to accurately enter patient prescriptions. You’ll ensure that the medication prescription is accurately entered so it can be evaluated under insurance coverage and dispensed correctly.
- Interact directly with healthcare providers. You’ll research issues on with pharmacist and doctors’ office and provide guidance to our patients about medication coverage.
- Juggle multiple tasks without sacrificing attention to detail. You will be busy handling multiple requests at any given time as well as documenting information in our computer system.
What you need to do the job:
- High School Diploma, or GED
- Relevant experience or a willingness to learn
- Valid Pharmacy technician license/certification/registration as required by state laws. (We can help with these)
- Microsoft Office proficiency and data entry skills
- Basic math skills (addition/subtraction/multiplication)
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and quality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Founded in 1973, Freedom Fertility Pharmacy was one of the first pharmacies to focus exclusively on the needs of fertility patients. Today, Freedom is America’s leading fertility pharmacy. Our teams at Freedom specialize in the unique needs of fertility patients by providing: medication compounding, expedited delivery, superior customer service and comprehensive patient support.
Cigna Corporation (NYSE: CI) is a global health service company dedicated to improving the health, well-being and peace of mind of those we serve. We offer an integrated suite of health services through Cigna, Express Scripts, and our affiliates including medical, dental, behavioral health, pharmacy, vision, supplemental benefits, and other related products. Together, with our 74,000 employees worldwide, we aspire to transform health services, making them more affordable and accessible to millions. Through our unmatched expertise, bold action, fresh ideas and an unwavering commitment to patient-centered care, we are a force of health services innovation.
When you work with Cigna, you’ll enjoy meaningful career experiences that enrich people’s lives while working together to make the world a healthier place. What difference will you make? To see our culture in action, search #TeamCigna on Instagram.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex, childbirth (including pregnancy) or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
If you require an accommodation based on your physical or mental disability please email: SeeYourself@cigna.com. Do not email SeeYourself@cigna.com for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.Apply Apply for the Pharmacy Technician Associate Representative position