Staff Pharmacist - Compounding
Serve in a Lead role in the processing of mail-in prescriptions including all areas employing Pharmacists in which business needs dictate the need for a Lead role while maintaining productivity and quality standards. Provide expert assistance to team members with issues needing technical expertise. Be a role model of Expressway values and behavior. Assist in identifying and helping resolve recurring issues impacting team key metrics. Seek to continually develop leadership skills. Collaborate with site leadership in the selection of Pharmacist candidates.
- Schedule and monitor staff and day to day workflow.
- Develop employee’s skills, evaluate performance and provide feedback.
- Oversees resolution of employee relations.
- Conducts training and evaluation of staff.
- Develop, track and monitor employee’s compliance to quality, service and production standards
- Address staff concerns and day to day operational, system, customer service, quality and professional issues.
- Work in production as needed.
- Work with Pharmacy Manager to analyze operations and overall efficiencies of the pharmacy.
- Serve as a point of escalation for issues requiring a higher degree of expertise or discretion to resolve. Represents pharmacy operations in cross-functional meetings and projects.
- Assures adherence to state and federal standards including USP <795>, <797>, and <800>
- Other special projects and tasks as assigned.
- Pharmacist License in good standing in the state in which the facility is located
- Minimum of 3 years Pharmacist Licensure experience preferred
- Background with adherence to state and federal standards including USP <795>, <797>, and <800> required
- PC skills including proficiency in Microsoft office
- Ability to work in fast-paced production environment
- WORD, EXCEL, Outlook, power point, (VAX, KBV, I&W, filenet, compass).
- Good organizational ability, strong attention to detail, ability to work in fast- paced production environment, willingness to work a flexible schedule based on business needs.
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
Founded in 1973, Freedom Fertility Pharmacy was one of the first pharmacies to focus exclusively on the needs of fertility patients. Today, as an Express Scripts subsidiary, Freedom is America’s leading fertility pharmacy, delivering more medications nationwide than any other fertility-dedicated pharmacy. Our teams at Freedom specialize in the unique needs of our patients by providing medication compounding, expedited delivery, superior customer service and comprehensive patient support.
Cigna Corporation (NYSE: CI) is a global health service company dedicated to improving the health, well-being and peace of mind of those we serve. We offer an integrated suite of health services through Cigna, Express Scripts, and our affiliates including medical, dental, behavioral health, pharmacy, vision, supplemental benefits, and other related products. Together, with our 74,000 employees worldwide, we aspire to transform health services, making them more affordable and accessible to millions. Through our unmatched expertise, bold action, fresh ideas and an unwavering commitment to patient-centered care, we are a force of health services innovation.
When you work with Cigna, you’ll enjoy meaningful career experiences that enrich people’s lives while working together to make the world healthier place. What difference will you make? To see our culture in action, search #TeamCigna on Instagram.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex, childbirth (including pregnancy) or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
If you require an accommodation based on your physical or mental disability please email: SeeYourself@cigna.com. Do not email SeeYourself@cigna.com for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.