As a Freedom Fertility Patient, You Have the Right to:
- Choose the pharmacy from which you receive fertility services, change pharmacy providers at any time, and say “yes” or “no” to any services offered.
- Know about the philosophy and characteristics of the fertility pharmacy program.
- Be served no matter your race, color, national origin, religion, gender, disability or sexual orientation.
- Be spoken to and written to in a way you can understand.
- Say “no” to accepting pharmacy services (as the law allows).
- Ask for help in finding and transferring the pharmacy services you need for your treatment.
- Receive the pharmacy services you need at the time you need them.
- Receive respectful and considerate treatment.
- Be sure that your pharmacy services records will be kept confidential.
- Say “yes” or “no” to giving those records to any other agencies and to have personal health information share only in accordance with state and federal law.
- Have qualified people help you as much as possible.
- Ask for the identity and job title of the staff member you are speaking with and to speak with a supervisor if requested.
- Know how we handle complaints.
- Be notified of any administrative changes to the fertility pharmacy program that may affect you.
- Get full explanations of the total bill for the services and the products you have received.
As a Freedom Fertility Patient, You Have the Responsibility to:
- Give correct and complete information about your health, medications, allergies and other important medical information and notify the pharmacy of any changes.
- Complete and return any required forms.
- Ask for more information about anything you do not understand.
- Participate in the care you get from doctors and pharmacies.
- Pay for the services and care received.
Generic Medication Substitution
Whenever possible, Freedom Fertility Pharmacy will substitute a lower-cost generic medication for a brand-name drug, unless your doctor has asked for a specific brand-name drug. If you wish to ask for a specific brand-name drug, please let us know and we will contact your physician.